Program Acquisition Specialist
Does evolving acquisition technologies get your heart-rate up…in a good way? Do you want to amp up that level of enthusiasm by joining an innovative team tasked with supporting the Government in its war-fighting efforts?
As part of the OMNI acquisition team, you will assess, evaluate, and track status metrics to effectively assist the Government in delivery and sustainment of war-fighting capabilities. Working closely with various degrees of Government leadership, you will be responsible for providing expertise and answers to technical and programmatic inquiries. Overseeing and processing program information as well as advising the Government on various phases of the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process.
Other activities may include: Business Management Reviews, Program Objective Memorandum, Mid-year Execution Reviews, Staffer Day preparations, Investment Budget Review, Program Management Reviews, Deputies Forum, Financial Management Reviews, Mission Support and other execution activities.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
While your astrological sign and feelings about Neil Diamond aren’t deal-breakers, we are looking for someone who checks-off the following items:
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 8+ years experience managing cost, schedule, and performance for Department of Defense (DoD) acquisitions from the commercial, industrial, and/or military perspective
- Systems Engineering experience
- PMP Certification or DoD Acquisition Professional Development Program (APDP) Level II in one or more of the following disciplines: Program Management, Contracting, Cost Estimating, Financial Management, or Engineering
ARE WE THE ONE?
OMNI Consulting Solutions is a boutique consulting firm specializing in creating game-changing value and simple solutions for complex demands. Omni is built on the idea that change moves the world forward and through creative and entrepreneurial leadership Omni maintains a bold reputation within the DoD/Aerospace community and across the various other industries we support.
As an OMNI employee, you can be assured of extensive growth opportunities, inordinately competitive salary compensation packages, and the unparalleled support of the OMNI family. We are an equal opportunity employer and our benefits packages are designed to meet the needs of all our employees and dependents:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Fully Vested on Day 1 of Employment
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
- Company Sponsored Social Events
IS IT A MATCH?
If you are interested in this position or other opportunities at Omni, please let us know! We only need your resume and some basic details to get things started.
Even if you aren't a match, we may still be interested! We will keep your resume on-file and will let you know if something matching your skills comes along.